[ABE-L] Fw: Papos Aleatórios - 13 de julho - 14:30 - G201

Patricia patricialusie em yahoo.com.br
Qui Jul 5 20:09:51 -03 2018

 Boa noite,

No dia 13 de julho teremos mais uma edição dos Papos Aleatórios com a presença do docente Marco Aurelio Sanfins. O resumo e as informações pertinentes a esse papo encontram-se no cartaz em anexo.  Convidamos todos os interessados para essa palestra.
Data: 13/julho/2018 (sexta-feira)Horário: 14:30Local: UFF - Campus do Gragoatá - Bloco G - sala 201
Palestrante: Marco Aurelio Sanfins  (Dep. Estatística - IME-UFF )Título:  The lower tail dependece copula for Bi-extremal copula
Resumo: Research on extreme events are mainly devoted to investigate the behavior of the higher order statistic. In this work we advocate that the second highest statistic also contain substantial information, when combined with the previous one. We merge these two statistics through a new copula model, denoted here as Bi-Extremal Copula, or BIX. Through algebraic development, it is possible to show that the Lower Tail dependence copula LTDC of BIX copula reduces to the Copula product under some mild conditions. Under this assumption, we propose its use as an Independence test of random variable. At the end, it is provided theoretical and simulated results which profs its benets for i.i.d. continuous random variables.
Maiores detalhes dos Papos Aleatórios podem ser vistos em https://sites.google.com/vi ew/paposaleatorios.

Att, Patrícia LusiéProfessora AdjuntaDepartamento de EstatísticaInstituto de Matemática e Estatística - UFF