[ABE-L] Fwd: [Entropy] Entropy 2020: The Scientific Tool of the 21st Century (Porto, Portugal) —Conference Promotion

Carlos Alberto de Braganca Pereira cpereira em ime.usp.br
Qui Out 10 12:52:05 -03 2019

O Porto é uma cidade de muita Luz (em todos os sentidos)

Carlinhos

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Stefanie Li <stefanie.li em mdpi.com>
Date: qui, 10 de out de 2019 às 05:34
Subject: [Entropy] Entropy 2020: The Scientific Tool of the 21st Century
(Porto, Portugal) —Conference Promotion
To: <cpereira em ime.usp.br>
Cc: Entropy Editorial Office <entropy em mdpi.com>

Dear Dr. De Braganca Pereira,

Thank you very much for serving as an Editorial Board Member of
*Entropy *journal.
As you know, we are currently organizing the 2nd edition of our
conference ‘Entropy
2020: The Scientific Tool of the 21st Century
<https://sciforum.net/conference/Entropy2020>' which will be held in Porto,
Portugal, on 6–8 May 2020.

We would be honored if you could help to share the conference information
with your community. Your assistance with promoting the conference would be
very helpful in attracting other physicists to register and attend this
exciting event.

We have prepared the following promotional materials that you can find
attached to this email:

   -

   The conference banner, in case you want to add it to your email
   signature, or to your website or social media accounts (you can share it
   along with the conference URL https://sciforum.net/conference/Entropy2020
   );
   -

   The conference poster and flyer, which we can also send you in printed
   form in the event that you could display them in your institution or others
   you may visit in the near future. Just let us know the shipping address and
   the number of copies you would like to receive, and we will have them sent
   to you.

Furthermore, the participants will be in with a chance to win our
conference awards, including a Best Oral Presentation Award and Best Poster
Award. Further details can be found on the conference website.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in Porto.

Ms. Stefanie Li

Conference Secretariat

Entropy 2020: The Scientific Tool of the 21st Century

https://sciforum.net/conference/Entropy2020

ECEA-5: The 5th International Electronic Conference on Entropy and Its
Applications

https://ecea-5.sciforum.net/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Entropy_MDPI/status/1151013701782142979

LinkedIn: