[ABE-L] Fwd: Postdoc position at Emory

Clarice Garcia Borges Demetrio clarice.demetrio em usp.br
Sáb Abr 11 08:38:48 -03 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: van Santen, Edzard <evsanten em ufl.edu>
Date: Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 2:51 PM
Subject: Postdoc position at Emory
To: Nora Bello <nbello em ksu.edu>, Phil Dixon <pdixon em iastate.edu>, Robert
Tempelman <tempelma em msu.edu>, Bruce Craig <bacraig em purdue.edu>, Xin Dai <
xin.dai em usu.edu>, piepho em uni-hohenheim.de <piepho em uni-hohenheim.de>,
Clarice Garcia Borges Demetrio <clarice.demetrio em usp.br>, Michael Casler <
mdcasler em wisc.edu>, Guilherme Rosa <grosa em wisc.edu>, wiers002 em umn.edu <
wiers002 em umn.edu>, Valle,Denis R <drvalle em ufl.edu>

Dear colleagues,

I am sharing the position announcement to share with your PhD students

https://faculty-emory.icims.com/jobs/51176/postdoctoral-fellow---agricultural-data-science/job?mobile=false&width=575&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240

In God we trust, all others need to bring data.
Docendo discimus
Edzard van Santen, PhD
Professor, Agronomy Department
Director, Statistical Consulting Unit
Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences
PO Box 110500
Gainesville, FL 32611-0500
Phone: 352-392-3067
http://agronomy.ifas.ufl.edu/