[ABE-L] Fwd: The 5th International Congress MusMat is coming!

Hugo Carvalho hugo em dme.ufrj.br
Seg Dez 7 20:54:47 -03 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: MusMat Research Group <congresso em musmat.org>
Date: seg., 7 de dez. de 2020 às 20:51
Subject: The 5th International Congress MusMat is coming!

Dear participants,

We look forward to having your participation in the 5th International
Congress MusMat that starts tomorrow, *Tuesday*, at *2:30 pm* (*Rio's time
- GMT -3*). All activities will be broadcasted on *our channel on YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCewL84LIkHCDMAM6hIbJD6Q?view_as=subscriber>*.
If you want, you may subscribe to our channel in order to be notified by
YouTube. In addition, all presentations and concerts will be embedded on
our website: https://musmat.org/en/congress2020/ Be free to share this link
with your students, colleagues, and friends.

Presenters will receive a Zoom link to attend the conference on the day
they are supposed to talk. We would like to ask presenters to get into the
Meeting Room on Zoom at least 30 minutes before their respective
presentation.

The MusMat Research Group wishes you all a great and stimulating congress!

Best regards,
MusMat Research Group

Carlos Almada
Daniel Moreira
Liduino Pitombeira
Hugo de Carvalho

--
Hugo Tremonte de Carvalho

Assistant Professor @
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (*UFRJ <https://ufrj.br/>*)
Institute of Mathematics (*IM <http://www.im.ufrj.br/>*)
Department of Statistical Methods (*DME <http://www2.dme.ufrj.br/>*)

Personal website: *im.ufrj.br/~hugocarvalho/
<http://im.ufrj.br/~hugocarvalho/>*