[ABE-L] Positions in econometrics @Glasgow

Hedibert Lopes hedibert em gmail.com
Dom Nov 8 19:04:05 -03 2020

*From:*esobe <esobe-bounces em wu.ac.at> on behalf of Dimitris Korobilis <
dikorobilis em googlemail.com>
*Sent:*Thursday, November 5, 2020 7:30 AM
*To:*esobe em wu.ac.at <esobe em wu.ac.at>
*Subject:*[ESOBE] Positions in econometrics @Glasgow

Dear Bayesians,

hope you are coping well, and surviving the new wave of lockdowns.

We are hiring again in econometrics, as we are actively looking to expand
our group. Applications are welcome via the Econjobmarket.org website, see
for more information:
https://econjobmarket.org/positions/6964

The position this time is at the Lecturer (Assistant Professor) level. We
have a slight preference towards econometricians who have a good grasp of
applied issues (I guess this includes most Bayesians in this list!), but we
will also consider hiring people working in econometric theory as long as
there is excellent potential and good fit.

We will interview at the EEA virtual job market 14-18 December, but given
the situation we are flexible to arrange informal virtual interviews beyond
these dates.

Please distribute widely to your colleagues and PhD students. I would be
happy to respond informally to any questions, and share with interested
parties more information about Glasgow and our expansion plans in
econometrics.

Best regards,
Dimitris

Professor of Econometrics,
Adam Smith Business School,
University of Glasgow,
Glasgow G12 8QQ,
United Kingdom

https://sites.google.com/site/dimitriskorobilis

--
Hedibert Freitas Lopes, PhD
Professor of Statistics and Econometrics