[ABE-L] Seminário online de probabilidade - 23 de novembro

Maria Eulalia Vares eulalia em im.ufrj.br
Seg Nov 16 22:04:38 -03 2020

*Probability Webinar -   IM-UFRJ *

Dear colleagues,

Our next online seminar will be held on Monday, *November 23*, from *3 p.m.
to 4 p.m*. (Rio de Janeiro local time)

The GoogleMeet link for the seminars is:
https://meet.google.com/nxh-optr-wtq

Speaker:  *Sandro Gallo (DEs-UFSCar)*

Title: *Long range percolation models on oriented trees*

Abstract:  The objective of the talk is to discuss a long range percolation
model on oriented trees which contains, as special cases, models such as
the frog model with random lifetime and others we may present if time
allows. We will be specially interested in localizing, as precisely as
possible, the critical parameters.

All the talks are held in English.

Thanks for circulating this information.

Sincerely,
Organizers: Guilherme Ost and Maria Eulalia Vares