[ABE-L] Seminário de probabilidade e processos estocásticos - IME - USP

Aline Duarte alineduarte em usp.br
Seg Out 5 14:57:29 -03 2020

Caros colegas,

na próxima *sexta-feira*, 09 de outubro, às *15h, *acontecerá mais
um seminário do ciclo SPSP-IME-USP. O cronograma dos seminários pode ser
acompanhado em  https://sites.google.com/usp.br/psps-ime-usp.

Um abraço,
Aline Duarte
-------------------------------------

*Seminar on Probability and Stochastic Processes*

 Renato dos Santos - (ICEx - UFMG)
Next Friday, October 9th - *3pm*
Live on Google Meets: https://meet.google.com/htw-ctsn-uua
Video recording will be available on:
https://sites.google.com/usp.br/psps-ime-usp

*Title*: Mass concentration in the parabolic Anderson model

Abstract: We consider the positive solution to the heat equation with random
multiplicative potential on the d-dimensional lattice. We will discuss
geometric aspects of the intermittency phenomenon, in which the total mass
of the solution concentrates asymptotically for large times in ''islands''
that are relatively small and well-separated in space. We will also discuss
extensions of the model and interpretations in terms of population genetics.