[ABE-L] seminário STODAD - João Sato - 3/maio - online

Airlane Pereira Alencar lane em ime.usp.br
Qui Abr 28 19:18:10 -03 2022

Prezados
Gostaríamos de convidar todos para o seminário do grupo STODAD
<http://www.ime.unicamp.br/~STODAD/> que ocorre às terças às 16:30.
Na próxima semana teremos o seminário do prof. João Sato no dia 3/maio às
16:30 pelo link
link do google
<https://stream.meet.google.com/stream/067b2ee3-efc1-4865-8439-55d83c2ab8ea>

Statistics, Neuroscience and Education: an unusual "mixing process" .
João Sato - Universidade Federal do ABC
Abstract: Time series analysis and multivariate data analysis are well
established research fields in Statistics. In Neuroscience, brain signals
and neurophysiological data are frequently recorded as multivariate time
series. Education involves many factors. One important element is the
teaching-learning process. Unfortunately, Brazil is among the countries
with the worse Education scores in the world. In my talk, I will present an
interdisciplinary effort to combine these three areas of knowledge with a
final target: to improve Education in developing countries. Briefly, I will
discuss some ideas of how neurotechnology combined with Statistical
modeling could help to improve Education and instruction.

Quem quiser participar do google meet e receber sempre os convites para
todos os seminários, pode me escrever que eu incluo na lista de emails.

obrigada
Airlane P. Alencar
IME-USP