[ABE-L] Fellowships and conference for students - Austria

Ralph Silva ralph em im.ufrj.br
Sex Jan 21 11:45:45 -03 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Adam Zawadowski <ZawadowskiA em ceu.edu>
Date: qua., 19 de jan. de 2022 às 14:54
Subject: fellowships and conference for students - Austria

Dear,

I am the Head of the Department of Economics and Business at the Central
European University, an international research-intensive American private
university in Vienna, Austria. I am reaching out to you as fellow
researchers and I would like to share two opportunities with you that might
be of interest to your students.

First, CEU has a special mission to support students from developing
countries and we have numerous fellowships available for talented students
from these countries to do their masters or PhD studies at CEU.
Applications for fellowships can be submitted until February 1, details
about our programs can be found here:
https://economics.ceu.edu/programs

Second, we are organizing our first ever undergraduate student conference
in economics and related fields this summer. I think this might be a very
valuable opportunity for early-career researchers to share their work, get
feedback, meet like-minded students and get a feeling for what it is like
to attend an academic conference. While we might not be able to cover the
full travel costs from outside Europe, I still thought I would share this
opportunity with you as your students might still be able to join online.
All details and information can be found on the website of the conference
https://economics.ceu.edu/undergraduate-conference

I kindly ask you to share this opportunity with your students in Rio who
might be interested.

Kind regards,

ADAM ZAWADOWSKI
Head of Department
Associate Professor
CENTRAL EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS
E-MAIL: ZawadowskiA em ceu.edu
WEB: www.personal.ceu.edu/staff/Adam_Zawadowski