[ABE-L] Seminário DEST/UFMG em 30/06/2023

Marcos Prates marcosop em gmail.com
Sex Jun 23 15:30:27 -03 2023

Caros,

Na próxima sexta-feira (30 de Junho, às 13:30h) o ciclo de Seminários do
Departamento de Estatística da UFMG terá a apresentação da discente Adriana
dos Santos Lima como atividade obrigatória do seu Doutorado.

O trabalho apresentado será

Título: Regression analysis of interval-censored failure time data with
possibly crossing hazards
Autores: Han Zhang, Peijie Wang, e Jianguo Sun

Resumo: Interval-censored failure time data occur in many areas, especially
in medical follow-up studies such as clinical trials, and in consequence,
many methods have been developed for the problem. However, most of the
existing approaches cannot deal with the situations where the hazard
functions may cross each other. To address this, we develop a sieve maximum
likelihood estimation procedure with the application of the short-term and
long-term hazard ratio model. In the method, the I-splines are used to
approximate the underlying unknown function. /n/ extensive simulation study
was conducted for the assessment of the finite sample properties of the
presented procedure and suggests that the method seems to work well for
practical situations. The analysis of an motivated example is also provided.

O seminário será transmitido ao vivo pelo canal do Youtube "Seminários DEST
 - UFMG <https://www.youtube.com/@seminariosdest-ufmg>".

https://www.youtube.com/@seminariosdest-ufmg

Att,
Marcos Prates