[ABE-L] Seminário de probabilidade e processos estocásticos - IME -USP

Aline Duarte alineduarte em usp.br
Seg Nov 9 18:58:34 -03 2020

Caros colegas,

na próxima *sexta-feira*, 13 de novembro, às *15h, *acontecerá mais
um seminário do ciclo SPSP-IME-USP. O cronograma dos seminários pode ser
acompanhado em  https://sites.google.com/usp.br/psps-ime-usp.

Um abraço,
Aline Duarte
-------------------------------------

*Seminar on Probability and Stochastic Processes*

  Roberto Vila - (IE-UnB)
Next Friday, November 13th - *3pm*
Live on Google Meets: https://meet.google.com/htw-ctsn-uua
Video recording will be available on:
https://sites.google.com/usp.br/psps-ime-usp

Title: Some Limit Theorems for Spins Systems

Abstract:  In this seminar we present some limit theorems according to
Wasserstein distance, both for positive associated: stationary and
non-stationary random processes. It is well known that the convergence in
Wasserstein distance is stronger than that of distribution, therefore,
implicitly we will also study Central Limit theorems. As an application of
our results, we will display some one-dimensional random processes with
Gibbsian dependence that converge in Wasserstein distance.